Work with us

Teach with UIC Languages

There are possibilities for appropriately qualified teachers to work with us, teaching one of the many different languages we offer. At the moment we run classes in Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and English.

If you are a foreign language teacher, you need to be a native speaker of the language (or to have a level of fluency in that language which is indistinguishable from an educated native seaker). We also require a teaching qualification and a degree.

For English teachers, you will need to have an appropriate EFL qualification. This is usually the Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) or the Trinity College Cert TESOL (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).

We are always on the look out for talented teachers

Our schools are located in London, Brighton and Oxford but we also have a variety of clients across the UK.

We keep an up-to-date database of trainers throughout the UK, able to teach many languages. Wherever you are based (provided that you are in the UK), you are welcome to register below.

Teacher registration

More information?